A new version of Grep Console is out. Compared to the previous version, there are a few new features and bug fixes.
- “Unless” expressions – An optional second regular expression can be configure for each item to prevent the item from being considered a match for certain strings even if the main expression matches. Thanks to Christian Afonso for suggesting this feature.
- Case sensitivity – Case sensitivity of grep expressions can now easily be toggled via a checkbox. Thanks to “Tom” for suggesting this feature.
- Jump to line – The Grep View context menu now provides an action for jumping to the selected line in the original console.
- Support for more run configurations – The Grep Console tab is now available for JUnit, Eclipse RCP and CDT launch configurations.
Fixed null pointer issues in Eclipse 4.2 on Windows 7. Thanks to Mark Harkin and Didier Loiseau for reporting this bug.
- Fixed item tree column sizing in Eclipse 4.2.
- Item tree now uses the correct system text colours for selected and deselected lines. Thanks to “Bill” for reporting this bug.
- Fixed a resource leak that would create too many style preview images, causing the system to run out of handles.
- Fixed handling of non-standard line delimiters. Previously, lines that ended with non-standard delimiter characters would not be parsed correctly.